Throughout a varied career I have consistently impressed my employers with my hard work, dedication and professionalism. As a skilled communicator and administrator I have handled the most complex enquiries, worked with a variety of systems and maintained impeccable standards of accuracy.
Most recently I have been running my own Data business from Derby, providing services to McDonald Butler Associates which is a B2B Marketing company based in London and my work helped us to get nominated for Best Data/CRM Agency at the Recommended Agency Register 2015. This is a great achievement because it is voted for by clients and we provide services for HP, IBM, Arrow and SAP to name a few. Working independently from home has taken discipline, excellent attention to detail and time management skills and my manager always acknowledges the value that I bring to the team.
- Quickly grasp facts and concepts and commit them to memory
- Present myself well and communicate effectively
- Contributed and developed ideas
- Maintained a consistently high standard of performance
- Work for a variety of different companies that all required different approaches
- Handle complex customer complaints in a professional manner and make important decisions swiftly to ensure a fair resolution.
- Manage a team of up to 70 people and provide system and communication training
- Input data into a wide variety of systems ensuring accuracy is paramount.
- Use internet research and Linkedin to profile industry sectors and create targeted databases that include full contact details
- Provide written reports on team performance and data output
- Typing 50-60 words per minute.
- MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook and a range of CRM systems
Having been a distance worker for the last two years I fully embrace cloud based technologies and services.
As I work in different spheres of business and am often mobile, I regularly use services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Skype, iCloud and other sharing platforms. I also promote my material via social media and work seamlessly between my devices.
Whilst at McDonald Butler Associates I was involved in marketing campaigns being run for IBM, SAP and Arrow to name a few and the solutions often offered were B2B cloud technology based. BYOD, IoT, Big Data, Automation, SaaS, Multi-Channel Retail and Visualisation are some examples of areas we marketed .
When I was 18 I moved to London to attend one of the best drama schools in the country and since graduating I have performed in the West End and internationally and have had to constantly push my self to succeed as a career in the arts is something that is only achieved through dedication and hard work. Music has always been a big part of my life as I play piano and guitar and I have become adept at many computing applications that relate to this interest. I am always looking for the next technological break through, have been lucky to have done a lot of travelling and am really happy to be living back in Derby as I get to spend more time with my family.